Show Us Your Shorts: Call for Submissions
Calling all WFTV members – we want to see your shorts!
This autumn we are excited to be re-launching WFTV’s very own shorts showcase. Its been a while ladies, and we have missed seeing your films!
So, if you are a WFTV member with a recently completed short film in any genre, follow the instructions below to Show Us Your Shorts. The selected films will be screened at an exclusive event in central London, date TBC.
– Your short film as Vimeo or YouTube link (please provide password if needed) NO DVDS OR DOWNLOAD LINKS.
– The title of the film.
– The name of the director and producer.
– A summary of around 100 words telling us what the film is about and what your involvement was.
Submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: Thursday 31 August, 5:00pm
– Your film should have been completed in the last 12 months.
– The film should be a maximum of 10 minutes long.
– You must be a WFTV Member to submit your film for this showcase.
– You need to have played a major part in the production – i.e. Director, DOP, Editor, Producer, Lead Actor.
The WFTV team will make their selection and notify you if your film has been chosen to screen at the showcase. At that point, we will ask you to send us a HD Pro-Res file of the film.