DEADLINE HAS NOW EXPIRED: Opportunity to Join the WFTV Team: Membership and Office Administrator
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join us!
Women in Film and Television, the leading membership organisation for women working in creative media in the UK, is looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the role of Membership and Office Administrator, to facilitate the smooth running of our busy office.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least one year’s administration experience and be meticulously organised with an excellent eye for detail and a can-do attitude; and will also be required to assist with WFTV events.
Proficiency in Word and Excel, excellent numeracy, previous experience in financial processing and the ability to maintain and monitor database systems are essential. The successful candidate will be a team player, have a positive attitude, an excellent telephone manner, and be a strong team player. Punctuality and the ability to prioritise own workload are also essential requirements.
Job Title: Membership and Office Administrator
Hours: 10am – 6pm (with occasional evening work)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £28k + per annum, depending on experience
Location: Bloomsbury, London
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administrative assistance and diary-keeping for CEO
- Act as a first point of contact for members’ enquiries via phone and email
- Maintain and update the WFTV membership database
- Provide admin support for WFTV mentoring schemes and Pat Lewellyn Bursary.
- Maintain membership payment records
- Update the members’ area on the website
- Secure exclusive member discounts with partner organisations
- Answer phone and e-mail queries appropriately
- Monitor stationery, office equipment and supplies
- Pay invoices using online system
- Generate invoices and track debtors
- Maintain office filing systems
- Prepare for board, finance committee and internal meetings, preparing and circulating papers, organising refreshments.
- Liaise with IT support and website support when necessary
- Liaise with office contractors when necessary
- Assist with WFTV events & awards, and attend WFTV’s monthly networking event.
Application deadline: Monday 10 August at 0900
Interviews: Due to the high volume of applications received, applications will be held in due course
If you are unable to make this date, please make clear in your application
To apply: email your CV and a covering letter, alongside the equal opportunities form, explaining why you have the skills and aptitude required for this role to: email@example.com
Please also download our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and complete and return this with your application.
NB Please put Membership and Office Administrator Role in the heading of your email
About Women in Film and Television (UK)
Women in Film & TV (UK) is the leading membership organisation for women working in creative media in the UK, and part of an international network of over 13,000 women worldwide. Members of our organisation come from a broad range of professions spanning the entire creative media industry. We host a variety of events throughout the year, present a prestigious awards ceremony every December, and run a mid-career mentoring programme. We also host networking evenings, collaborate with industry bodies on research projects, and lobby for women’s interests. For more information: www.wftv.org.uk