WFTV Event: How to Survive the Cannes Film Festival
The Cannes International Film Festival is an exciting, productive, glamorous experience, but it can seem overwhelming if you’re planning your first ever visit to the festival, or even if you’re planning your tenth!
Join us for an exclusive WFTV members Q&A with a fantastic group of women who have all successfully tread the boards of Boulevard de la Croisette. They will share their top tips and insights on everything from getting accreditation, to setting up meetings, good spots for networking, where to stay, to what is appropriate to wear. You’ll hear all of the insider “Do’s and Don’ts” making sure you make the very most of your time on the Cote D’Azur.
Our panel will be made up of experienced industry professionals – some of which have attended the festival on numerous occasions.
– Fiona Gillies – Producer. Two time Cannes veteran.
– Julie Baines – Producer. Over 15 time Cannes veteran.
– Emma Davis – Production Designer. One time Cannes veteran.
– Mary Aldridge – Producer. Two time Cannes veteran.
– Emma Lindley – Writer/Director. Three time Cannes veteran.
Wine and nibbles will be served at 18:30 for a prompt 19:00 start.
For members of WFTV please login to sign up.
Thursday 23 March 2017
18:30 – 20:30
22 Charing Cross Road