WFTV Annual General Meeting 2020
Wednesday 25 November | 18:30-19:30
Join us online via Zoom.us | Viewing details will be sent with your Eventbrite confirmation
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WOMEN IN FILM AND TELEVISION (UK) LIMITED
NOTICE is hereby given that the 29th annual general meeting of the Company will be held via Zoom at 18:30 on 25 November 2020 to consider and, if thought fit, pass the resolutions below. All resolutions will be proposed as ordinary resolutions.
- To approve the minutes of the annual general meeting held on 25 July 2019.
- To receive and consider the Company’s annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 August 2019 together with the directors’ report and the auditors’ report on those accounts.
- To re-appoint Arram Berlyn Gardner as auditors of the Company and to authorise the board to fix their remuneration.
- To approve the appointment of new Member Directors.
- 5. To conduct any other ordinary business of an annual general meeting in accordance with the Company’s articles of association and the membership rules.
By order of the board.
Mitre Secretaries Limited
10 November 2020 | Registered Office: CMS Cameron Mckenna Nabarro Olswang LLP Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 6AF
NOTES TO THE NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Appointment of proxies
- As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting if you cannot attend in person. A link to the proxy form is included with this notice of meeting (see below). You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes and the notes to the proxy form.
- A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the chairman of the meeting or another person as your proxy are set out in the notes to the proxy form.
- If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter that is put before the meeting.
- To open and download a proxy form, click here.
For your reference, please see below links to the annual accounts, the minutes from the 2019 AGM, the current articles of association and latest membership rules. Click on the link to open the document:
WFTV 2019 Company Accounts
If you require hard copies of any of the information in this e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7287 1400.