WFTV 1-2-1 Career Development Surgery
We are delighted that accredited career coach Helen North has offered to do this surgery, just for WFTV members.
Are you experiencing stumbling blocks in your career?
Would you like to clarify your career goals and identify what you need to do to get there?
NB: All the places are now taken but please do email as per below to add your name to a waitlist in case of likely cancellations.
If your answer is YES, then book yourself a place on our next 1-2-1 surgery, at the WFTV offices.To apply, email [email protected] with the following info:
- Your name
- Your contact phone number
- A current CV (attached)
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT SURGERY in the subject line
- As many answers as possible to the following questions:
- What’s your career story so far? How have you got here?
- What have you really enjoyed about your work/career so far? What are the things that really energise you about what you do?
- How do others see you? What kind of feedback do you get?
- What are you looking for from your career?
- ‘I know the next stage in my career will be successful if/when…’
- What else is going on in your life/industry sector that you need to take into account when thinking about your career development?NB Surgery slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each session is confidential and tailored to your personal agenda.
Helen North is a career-management consultant and qualified executive coach, working with clients to help them achieve their career potential. She works with individuals and groups to support them in taking control of their careers: helping them understand more deeply who they are, what they care about and ways to use their strengths. Before establishing her own practice, Helen worked for over 20 years in the creative industries, holding senior learning and development roles at PACT, the UK Film Council, Creative Skillset and Cass Business School. She is on the Board of WFTV and Animated Women, and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and the RTS.