The 2018 Women in Film& Television Awards supported by SKY will take place on Friday 7 December at the Park Lane Hilton.
TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT.
More information about the 2018 WFTV Awards Table and Ticket Prices:
Table prices for 2018 are:
Premium table rate = £3000 + VAT
Standard table rate = £2600 + VAT
Each table seats 10 people. NB It is not possible to add additional seats to any table.
To ensure fairness, all organisations will be restricted to a total allocation of ONE table.
This can either be a premium table or a standard table but must not exceed a total of ONE.
Individual Ticket Prices for 2018 are:
Premium single ticket = £300 + VAT (Members’ Rate: £215.00 + VAT)
Standard single ticket = £260 + VAT (Members’ Rate: £190.00 + VAT)
To ensure fairness, all individuals will be restricted to a total booking allocation of TWO Tickets.
This can either be premium ticket(s) or a standard ticket(s) but must not exceed a total of TWO.
Premium tables will be positioned centrally and closer to the front and standard tables will be situated towards the edges of the room.
• We are unable to take bookings prior to 11:00am on Thursday 11 October
• Table and individual booking requests will be on a first come first served basis.
• We are not able to take bookings over the phone.
• You do not need to have any payment details to hand to make your reservation, just your contact details
• If request for your ticket(s) / table is successful, you will receive an invoice within 48 hours of making your booking request.
• If request for your ticket(s) / table is successful, payment must be made by BACS transfer.
• Your ticket(s) / table will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
• Payment must be made within 7 days of invoice otherwise your booking will be void.
• Completion of booking form does not guarantee you have a table / ticket(s).
If you have any queries about the Awards please call 020 7287 1400.